EACHINE VR D2 Vs The Eachine EV800 FPV Goggles Comparison (BANGGOOD)
Today we show a comparison between the Eachine VR D2 and Eachine EV800 FPV goggles. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this please consider a thumbs up and if you’re new to the channel, WELCOME! Please subscribe!
Thank you and Happy Flyin!
Where to get both.
Eachine VR D2: NOTE: THIS IS THE PRO MODEL THIS VIDEO WAS MADE BEFORE THE PRO WAS AVAILABLE!
Screen size: 5.0 inch
Screen resolution: 800*480 (No blur after enlarge by the lens)
Screen brightness: 600cd/m2 with special high brightness backlight LED for outdoor FPV
View Angle: 140/120 degree(Horizontal/Vertical)
3x boost of the video to acquire intense feel-in-there video;
92% transparent rate no distort of light;
Battery and recharge
Built-in 3.7V/2000mAh battery;
Each battery circle offer around 3.5hr working time;
5-12V wide recharging voltage range, typical recharging voltage is 5V
Accepts 5V power banks or 2S(7.4V)/3S(11.1V) battery as back-up power to have long working time
Build in 5.8G 40CH Raceband receive
Frequency Band A 5865 5845 5825 5805 5785 5765 5745 5725
Frequency Band B 5733 5752 5771 5790 5809 5828 5847 5866
Frequency Band E 5705 5685 5665 5645 5885 5905 5925 5945
Frequency Band F 5740 5760 5780 5800 5820 5840 5860 5880
Frequency Band R 5658 5695 5732 5769 5806 5843 5880 5917
Weight: 349g with 3.5hr 2000mAh battery
Belt: three-ways adjustable belt
– With comfortable face sponge and AV IN function;
– Separable design, 5 inch screen can be used as small monitor on radio controller or with tripod;
– HD high brightness 5inch LCD specially tuned for FPV racing;
– Built-in super sensitiveness 5.8GHz 40ch receiver, especially with RaceBand;
– Come with advanced auto-searching function ad show you the working frequency on screen;
– Built-in 3.7V/2000mAh battery, each full charge revive around 3.5hours working time;
– Wide range re-charge voltage 5-12V, power banks or 2S/3S batteries can be used as back-up power sour, to prolong the working time;
– Ergonomic design fit your faces;
– Super-wide visible angle up to 82 degree;
– 92% transparent lens adopted, no distort, no blur on the adage of screen;
– Light weight 375g with 3.5hr 2000mAh battery, RTF for any scale racing game.
– 5 inch 800*480px HD high brightness LCD
1 X EV800 FPV VR Goggles (Built-in 3.7V/2000mAh battery)
1 X Antenna
1 X USB charger cable
1 X Battery charger cable
1 X AV IN cable
1 X User Manual
1 X Clean cloth
1 X Bag
Eachine VR D2’s NOTE: THIS IS THE PRO MODEL THIS VIDEO WAS MADE BEFORE THE PRO WAS AVAILABLE!
Specification: User Manual
Brand name: Eachine
Item name: VR D2 Pro FPV Goggles
Screen size: 5 inches
Screen resolution: 800×480
Record : VGA(640*480),D1(720*480),HD(1280*480)
Frequency channel: built-in 40CH 5.8GHz receiver
Battery : 2S 7.4-8.4V Lipo battery
Battery work time: 2.5-3 hours
Operating current: 600–680mA
Receiver sensitivity: -95dBM
Antenna connector: RP-SMA
Mushroon Antenna : RHCP, 6dBi
Panel Antenna : 6dBi
Record Video : AVI
DVR Max Support: 64G TF Card
Goggles weight: 285g (without antenna)
Antenna weight: 29 g (Flat: 13g, mushroom: 16g)
Dimension(mm): 150 X152 X96 (without antenna and antenne mount)
Inside Space : 139mm(W)x89.6mm(H)
After connecting with battery, both power indicators are in red, and indicators are off when the goggles is power off.
It can record the video while recording the audio.
OSD display can be turn on and off.
Upgraded Receiver, more sensitive.
Auto search, you can search all frequencies around or select your own frequency to avoid interference
Add the power indicator function instead of the built-in buzzer, you can check the power on displayer directly.
With white noise and snow screen
Dual receiver to get strong and steady signal
Support Lens Adjustable
Built-in DVR function, record every wonderful moment and play back
With comfortable face sponge
With accurate capacity, 7.4V 2200mAh Lipo battery consists of 2 x 18650 battery
Support one key into power saving mode
1 X VR D2 Pro FPV Goggles
1 X Mushroom antenna
1 X Flat antenna
1 X 7.4V 2200mAh Lipo battery
1 X Charger
1 X User Manual
Please connect with me!
Original YouTube post