Uncertain about what to buy? Check out THE ULTIMATE FPV SHOPPING LIST: https://www.fpvknowitall.com/ultimate-fpv-shopping-list
SUPPORT ME ON PATREON at: http://bit.ly/2Ep5Sia
THIS IS MY FULL TIME JOB. Here are other ways that you can support me: https://www.fpvknowitall.com/support-me/
When the Wizard TS215 was first released, it was a disaster. The DVR had unflyable latency. The flight controller had unflyable gyro noise. “Unflyable” was a great way to describe the quad.
Now Eachine has updated the Wizard TS215. They’ve fixed the complaints and… shockingly… it’s a pretty decent quad. It’s better than the Wizard X220 in nearly every way, except one: the X220 is easier to upgrade when it breaks.
— VIDEO LINKS —
Antenna Mounting Best Practices
My review of the FrSky X-Lite
— PRODUCT LINKS —
Support me! Make any purchase (not just the linked product) after clicking one of the below affiliate links.
Purchase the Eachine Wizard TS215 at:
* Banggood – http://bit.ly/2EG8oAK
* Amazon – https://amzn.to/2RcTisZ
Ready-to-fly package TS215 and X-Lite transmitter is:
* Banggood – http://bit.ly/2EJ2TBv
Arris X-220 RTF package with QX7 Transmitter:
* Hobbywing – https://yhoo.it/2PYo6ZS
Buy the Holybro Kopis 2 at:
* Banggood – http://bit.ly/2xaWgmH
* RaceDayQuads – http://bit.ly/2xgLETB
* GetFPV – http://bit.ly/2MtlgKU
* Amazon – https://amzn.to/2V5sVo7
Purchase the Emax Hawk 5 from these vendors:
* Banggood – http://bit.ly/2H06mx3
* Rotor Riot Store (US) – http://bit.ly/2IjyPi3
* RaceDayQuads – http://bit.ly/2Iplt3G
MANDATORY DISCLAIMER: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Most or all links above are affiliate links, and I will receive compensation if you use them.