Content creator's FAQs
Youtube has become the single most popular platform for FPV education and insight. It’s where we learn of new products, technics, and the emerging talents of the FPV community across the world. But the FPV world is growing fast, and too large to be contained buy the limitations of youtube, as it was only built to provide general video content.
- No categorisation – YouTube as a stand alone platform can not be expected to cater to the specific needs and requirements of one particular group if it wishing to reach a general audience.
- YouTube’s “suggestion video” algorithm is not conducive to delivering the right video content to the right user in order to solve an individuals direct problem, especially when the majority of people you are connected to don’t watch similar content or are troubled by similar issues.
- The current methods of sourcing new content lacks the agility in quickly finding the solutions to our everyday FPV issues, this is due to the basic search filtration set across the 5 billion videos watched on YouTube each day.
Whether you’re a newb, frequent enthusiast or professional, there is always somethings you can add to and gain from the platform. If you are already using youtube to find your FPV content, then the FPV Playlist should be well suited for you.
FPV Playlist works within the parameters set by Youtube, which permit their video content to be displayed on external websites, like the FPV Playlist.
Even though the content is being hosted legally, we recognise the content creators as an integral part in what the FPV Playlist aim to achieve, and we ask kindly that you allow us the time to develop the FPV Playlist to its true potential.
All videos viewed on fpvplaylist.com will be counted and added to your total YouTube views, and will not affect your monetisation of your video content.
We respect the hard work and dedication you have put into building your YouTube channel and brand, and we do not intend on jeopardising that. Please rest assured that we have taken all reasonable precautions to make sure that your content is handled with care and respect. As specified by YouTube https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/132596?hl=en , “Embedded videos may show In-stream and InVideo overlay ads. Any website that embeds videos, including your own website, may generate revenue for you.”
- Widening the viewing and subscription count for content creators
- Additional source of revenue for content creators
- Designated areas to promote your YouTube channel(s) products and services:
- Ad banners
- Youtube subscribe links
- Page branding
- Discounts and promotions for active users
If you are still have an issue with your content being use, please put forward your concerns via the contact form within this page and we will address the matter immediately. Regardless of your decision we thank you for the part you have payed thus fare.