Runcam Swift Micro v3 | WHICH LENS IS BEST?
Uncertain about what to buy? Check out THE ULTIMATE FPV SHOPPING LIST: https://www.fpvknowitall.com/ultimate-fpv-shopping-list
THIS IS MY FULL TIME JOB.
Here are other ways that you can support me:
Runcam has released a version of the Swift Micro v3 that has the same M12 lens thread as full sized cameras. So now if you want a micro camera with the image quality and variety of the larger lens… you can have it! But does the larger lens actually look better? And Which lens is best for you?
In this video, I’ll compare the Swift Micro v3 with four lenses: 2.1mm, 2.3mm, 2.5mm “GoPro style”, and micro-sized M8 2.1mm.
I’ll also discuss the change RunCam has made to its camera control interface, which some of you are going to love, and some are going to hate.
— PRODUCT LINKS —
Runcam Micro Swift v3 (full-size M12 lens)
* Runcam Store – http://bit.ly/2wIWKmu
* RaceDayQuads – http://bit.ly/2Klj2wm
* GetFPV – http://bit.ly/2IhPmj2
* Rotor Riot Store – http://bit.ly/2wMT7Mn
The M8-sized Swift v3 that I show in the video is a prototype that was never sold. The closest camera you can buy is the Micro Swift v2.
Runcam Micro Swift v2 (micro-size M8 lens)
* Runcam Store – http://bit.ly/2wDsbOJ
* RaceDayQuads – http://bit.ly/2wDbUJR
* ReadyMadeRC – http://bit.ly/2KiTzn9
* Rotor Riot Store – http://bit.ly/2KmkBdr
RC25G “GoPro Style” lens
* Runcam Store – http://bit.ly/2wDEnz6
* Rotor Riot Store – http://bit.ly/2KnvD28